Please take your time to get acquainted with our new offers for 2013.
This year we will be offering the following sailing boats for charter: Delphia 37.3, Delphia 40.3 and Delphia 47 from our fleet. This year we have also in our offer two motor yachts: Delphia MC Escape and Delphia 1000 Escape. All our sailing boats and motor yachts are equipped with the highest standards for a safe, comfortable and enjoyable journey. Each of our boats easily proves to be the perfect choice for a voyage together with your friends and family on the Baltic Sea.
Our Marina is located near Gdańsk in Górki Zachodnie.
You will find more details on our 2013 charter offer below.
- after signing the charter agreement, the following amounts should be paid: a 40% of the total payment paid within 7 days to secure the booking, the remaining 60% of the total payment payable no later than 30 days prior to departure
- the boat will be prepared for departure on Saturday, the first day of charter between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. The boat is to be returned on Saturday, the last day of charter between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
- there should be at least one person in the crew holding a valid Certificate of Competency of a Yacht Coastal Skipper and one person holding a valid Certificate of Competency of an Inland Skipper (hiring a Yacht Coastal Skipper is also possible)
- the sailing area is restricted to the Baltic Sea and the Skagerrak and Kattegat straits
The Exclusive Parties to sign the charter agreement are Delphia Yachts Kot Sp.j., Żurawia 6/12, 00-503 Warsaw and our authorized representatives.