Test of the sailing and motor yachts of Delphia Yachts in Tri-City, Poland
26-29 May 2016 Delphia Yachts organized the tests of the sailing and motor yachts for the owners, potential buyers, Polish and international journalists and representatives of the shipyard from Poland and abroad.
On Thursday and Friday the invited journalist of the sailing and boating magazines from Poland, Finland, Germany, Italy, Russia and Ukraine tested the following vessels
- Maxi 1200 („Polish Boat of the Year 2016”),
- Escape 1150 Voyage equipped with 2 engines of the power of 225 HP each,
- Escape 1150 Voyage with 85 HP engine (model presented for the first time in Dusseldorf, Germany during the “Boot 2016”),
- Escape 1100 Soley („Boat of the Year 2015” in Japan)
- Escape 1100 River (available in the charter offer of marina „Delphia” in Gdańsk)
The tests took place in Marina “Delphia” in Gdańsk, Górki Zachodnie. On Saturday the fleet was tested by the owners and potential buyers in Sopot, while on Sunday the tests were organized in Gdynia.
Delphia Open Days 2016 were the perfect opportunity to test different models of the sailing and motor yachts produced in the shipyard in Olecko. Our guest had a possibility to compare various boats and talk to the representatives of Delphia from Poland and abroad. I hope that they all enjoyed the event as much as we did – comments Ewa Kot, Public Relations Manager of Delphia Yachts.