A perfect boat for couples, or small families, who crave space – inside and out!
The Horizon boat has been designed with couples in mind! Small party crew looking for more features and a higher spec now have the perfect option. A large forward stateroom and a roomy ‘fundeck’ on top-deck area and a high level of equipements are making this model, the only boat of its size on Europe’s inland waterways to have such a level of comfort.
Interior & Saloon
- Roomy and comfortable interior with generous headroom throughout
- Large sliding glass doors to outside seating area at the rear
- One bright and spacious forward stateroom with convertible single bed
- The full kitchen/galley includes a oven, stove, large electric refrigerator, microwave, and high-quality equipment and utensils
- Air cooling in the saloon & cabins + USB port
Cabins & Bathrooms
- One bright and spacious forward stateroom with convertible double/single bed(s)
- A second smaller cabin, ideal for extra storage, or for two more passengers.
- One bathroom with separate shower space & electric-flush toilet
- Individually controlled air-cooling + USB ports in both cabins
Sundeck & Features
- Spacious ‘fundeck’ with sunbathing area, table, sink, ambient lights, BBQ hotplate and deck shower
- The Bimini offers you a large sunshade on the upper deck while cruising or dining alfresco.
- 2 steering position inside and outside & bow thruster for easier handling and easy access to all sides of the boat.
- Aft cockpit with settees to be used as second outdoor space
- MP3 entertainment system – waterproof speakers
|Length overall||11,55 m||37,89 ft|
|Hull length||11,23 m||36,84 ft|
|Beam||4,25 m||13,94 ft|
|Draft||0,90 m||2,95 ft|
|Min. weight||8000 kg||17637 lbs|
|Engine (max.)||50 HP|
|Tank capacity||600,0 l||132,0 gal.UK|
|Water tank||300,0 l||66,0 gal.UK|
|Holding tank||800,0 l||176,0 gal.UK|
|Category CE||C - 6|